Mlife 24x7 Videothon is a YouTube video developing competition for video developers, students and anyone interested in short video development to join in. It’s primary purpose is for these talented individuals to create the best videos they can get and show off to a global audience for the recognition they deserve. The registration of the competion starts on 1st of February 2018 .
By pressing “Enroll now” button below, you can register for the competition. We believe in new video developers and want to give them the chance to show their videos for a large audience. The Winner videos will be rewarded with attractive revenues.
Mlife 24x7 YouTube video developing competition is a series of 10 Competions in 10 months. Such as each competition to be held in each month. The winner clubs of each month will be rewarded with attractive revenues and the winner video will be published in Mlife 24x7 Youtube channel. The winner videos will be decisive to enter into the final championship.
Inorder to get selected for the competition, the participant members of the clubs have to send one of their developed video to us. If selected, the clubs have to register their details for the competition .
Only thing you need is to send your videos to our official email id: email@example.com
Registration Opens from 1st February 2018 onwards.
The contest is organized by National skill india Mission For Mlife 24x7 Youtube Channel, and its registration open from 1st of February 2018 .
1. The championship is meant for students, video development hobbyists, solo developers and other such developers. The Competition is strictly between clubs.
2. The participant fills up the form provided via the enroll link with genuine information. The participant agrees that information on the enrolment form can be forwarded to judges of the contest.
3. National skill india mission reserves the right to refuse an application.
4. Any material, assets or work that has been outsourced by the team must be clearly documented and this information sent alongside the application.
5. By pressing “Enroll now” button below, you can register for the competition.
1. When submitting your Video, at least the following will be required:
• The playing time of developing Videos must be between 5 to 10 minutes.
• Candidates should introduce their creative and innovative ideas in the videos.
• The Developing video must fulfill youtube terms and conditions.
• A document describing basic information of the video should be attached along with the video.
Related Links: How to find ideas for your videos?
2. Authority have the right to reject the videos after scrutinize.
3. Teams can submit a video using the existing content and materials. Team must own full right to use those assets.
4. Teams must ensure that their videos do not break Nsim terms and conditions..
5. Any breach of Rules will disqualify the team .
6. The organizers reserves the right to make changes to these Rules as necessary.
Push the boundaries of creativity and challenge yourself to craft experiences that deeply engage your audience. This competition is open to all developers, working solo or in teams. Create a challenging video for Mlife24x7 youtube channel and you’ll get the chance to show off your creativity to the world along with a lifetime job.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Mlife 24x7 Videothon?
Mlife 24x7 YouTube video developing competition is a series of 10 Competions in 10 months. Such as each competition to be held in each month.
2. How can I participate in Mlife 24x7 Videothon?
Inorder to get selected for the competition, the participant members of the clubs have to send one of their developed video to us. If selected, the clubs have to register their details for the competition.
3. Who is Organizing this Videothon?
Mlife 24x7 Videothon is organizing under National Skill India Mission, a division of Bharath Sevak Samaj
4. What are the benefits for being a club member of Mlife 24x7?
5. What types of videos are eligible for this competition?
It must be a short video that entertain the public to explore the features of your land/area/taluk , talents in your area, anything which you wish to present about your sphere(which might include persons, great personalities, talents, creativity, nature etc.. and all it must be from your space) rather than just to provide instructions or information.
Related Links: How to make Good Videos for YouTube?
6. What is the expected duration of the video?
Content must not be too large. The duration of the video should be less than 10 minutes.
Related Articles ..How to prepare a screenplay for a video?
7. How can I submit my video?
You need is to send your videos to our official email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Is their any Conditions for selecting competition video topics?
No, but you have to follow youtube terms and conditions. Any violation will lead to the rejection of the video.
9. How can I remit the registration fees?
No ..But if you want to promote your video ,You can remit the Fees via our bank account ..Call 04714014800
10. Can I promot my video through my friend circle?
Yes, you can.
11. Can I submit more than 1 video for the competition?
12. Is their any language bar?
No. any language is promoted. The description of the content must be provided in english along with the video.
13. Can I promote my video as self promotion?
Yes, you can promote anything around you.
14. Is their any preferred video quality?
HD videos are recommended.
15. How can I get revenue, if my video is monetised through Mlife 24x7 ?
Ones you are qualified for Mlife 24x7 monetization then you have to sign Mou with our channel and their after you will receive monetisation benefits in your bank account.
16. What all Award categories are considered for Mlife 24x7 Video making competition?
Categories includes best screenplay, best director, best film editing, best song, best special effects, best story, best video critic, best cinematography, best film, best sound mixing, best costume design etc.
As entrepreneurs, the decisions we make define who we are and whether we (and our businesses) will prosper. Important decisions that we choose NOT to make determine our futures even more! Beware if ...
_Teach the habit of being informed, and it will remain with your child for life...
It is also entrepreneurship training of the highest order!
When I was a young boy growing up as an exile in Zambia, we only had one govern...
Grab the exciting business opportunity with a leading institution in skill empowerment and education…Hurry up!!!
Tie up with Bharath Sevak Samaj (BSS), offering short-term Course enabling students to attain and adopt ...
JPL Hackathon 2K17 is a game development competition for HTML game developers, Game development students and anyone interested in game development to join in. The registration of the completion starts on 25th November 2017 and ...
PATNA: Students pursuing studies in professional and technical training institutions of the state government, such as ITIs, engineering and nursing colleges, would have to compulsorily undertake 240 hours of training in compute...
Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission is implementing the UP Skill Development Programme in mission mode with a target of training the youth of Uttar Pradesh in short-term vocational trades. The training targets would be achi...
SAIl is a work space where young minds can give shape to their ideas through hands on do-it-yours...
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” - Confucius
So what if you love writing? That is one of the most versatile and profitable skills you can have, especially if...
By Strive Masiyiwa
Reflection: Don't lose sight of the things that matter most...
Most people would agree that Steve Jobs is probably the greatest entrepreneur who ever lived, and the greatest tech i...
By Strive Masiyiwa
Be an Entrepreneur 2
Understanding business models (Part 1)
"When did you first see the opportunity?"
When I first started Econet Wireless, I travelled to South Afric...