Optometrists examine and test clients' vision, diagnose problems with visual and optical problems, and prescribe spectacles, contact lenses and other optical aids. They perform vision tests to determine the necessity for glasses or spectacles and examine eyes for the presence of glaucoma, diabetes or high blood pressure. They test ocular health and visual function by assessing visual pathways, visual fields, eye movements, freedom of vision and intraocular pressure. They also advise patients on caring for their spectacles and contact lenses, visual ergonomics and provide vision care for the elderly. Optometrists can work in a number of different settings including private practice, hospital practice, education and industry.
Get a Assessment Record
Every state requires that individuals become licensed in order to practice optometry. You must have completed your O.D. (Doctor of Optometry) program before obtaining a license or you need to prove your skill from an authorized assessment agency. You will need to complete both written and clinical examinations as part of the licensure process.
Are you a Skilled Optometrist?
If you are interested in a career as an Optometrist, you definitely needs skill. To work as an Optometrist, you'll need technical and non-technical skills. Some skills may be learned through formal training, but many skills will be learned on-the-job. The public often think of optometrists as professionals who test eyes and prescribe spectacles. In fact, the role of the optometrist in clinical practice is much more extensive. If you are a skilled optometrist but worried of not possessing a skill certificate to prove your talent, NSIM Provides you one.
Benefits of Nsim Skills Assessment record System
Nsim provides an objective way for:
- Employees to validate the talent they can bring to the job
- Educational providers to establish the value of their product
- Employers to have a level of certainty about the skill level of an individual prior to hire. While third-party certification can be awarded after assessment and evaluation, totally apart from the education process itself, embedding certifications within education pathways benefits both the student and the employer.
Features of Nsim Skills Assessment Record System
- To improve employees' self-confidence level through Third Party Assessment.
- To provide a platform for the employee to work in India and abroad via Nsim's valid Mobility Card and Nsim accredited Certificate.
- To ensure better employment opportunity unique for the skilled hands.
- To empower employee skill achieved by "Learning by Doing" in a way they could marvel in their career.
- To get skill accredited by Ministry of Human Resource Development.
How Much Does Nsim Optometrist Assessment Record Cost?
It is very important that if you’re interested in getting one, check the requirements and fees for the Assessment Record Nsim offers.
For Registration: Click Here