Swachh Bharat, an initiative to make India clean by 2019, launched by honorable PM Mr. Narendra Modi, has several agendas to carry out and that what makes India a paradise to live is : proper sanitation facilities to its population.
Sanitation facilities comprises of not only proper toilets but also:
1. Solid and Liquid Waste Disposal Systems.
2. Clean surroundings.
Under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (SBA), the aim is to make India - Open Defecation Free (ODF) India by 2019 by construction and maintenance of individual, cluster and community toilets.
INDOSAN is envisaged as an annual national event that brings together all stakeholders working in sanitation government including NGOs, researchers, partner agencies, corporates on one platform for a shared vision.
The goal can be reached if all communities join hands and bring into their ideas and innovations for attaining the desired change.
INDOSAN as an ideal platform encourages each and every state to come forward and put forth their innovations, most suitable to them to reach ODF. All these ideas will be taken into consideration for the benefit of all.
Event date: 30th September 2016.
Event Venue: Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
CALL FOR PAPERS
1. Sanitation Technologies
2. Solid and Liquid Waste Management
3. Finances in sanitation
4. Monitoring and Evaluation/Sustainable Development Goals
5. Inclusive Sanitation
6. Role Of Technology and IT in SBM
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION
All papers must be submitted via the link:
Rules for Submission:
1. All submissions should be in English in PDF format.
2. The page limit is five single-spaced pages, including bibliography, in 10 point Times New Roman font.
3. All papers submitted must be previously unpublished and may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during the review period.
4. Authors are limited to a maximum of two paper submissions.
5. Authors are responsible for having their papers checked for style and grammar before submitting to MDWS. Papers may be rejected if the language is not satisfactory.
6. Abstract only papers will be automatically rejected.
7. Complete the online Registration form, designating an author who will attend the conference, and provide four key words to indicate the subject area of your paper. At least one of the key words must be taken from the list of topics provided under - Themes.
All papers submitted to this conference will be reviewed by technical committee. Acceptance will be based primarily on originality, significance, technical soundness, presentation, and references
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Last date to upload the abstract: September 12, 2016
Last date to upload the final paper: September 20, 2016.
Notification of acceptance, sent via email: September 25, 2016
Feb. 10, 2017, 2:44 p.m.
Plumbers are technically skilled individuals with expert knowledge of pipe systems, sewage removal and septic tanks. Though requirements vary between states, plumbers are generally expected to possess substantial field experience and pass state-ap..Read More
Sept. 29, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Sanitation Science is a 1 year full time postgraduate diploma course.
Madurai Kamaraj University has certified that PG Diploma in Environment Sanitation Science course is equivalent to PG Diplom..Read More
Aug. 6, 2016, 11:17 a.m.
The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Government of India, formerly under the Ministry of Rura..Read More
The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Government of India, formerly under the Ministry of Rural Development as Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation, is presently headed by the Cabin...