July 29, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
“Love the Nation. Avoid wasting time & energy. Utilize it for Self and National Development.”
WE AIM AT -
- Bridging the gap for employment generation
- Reducing Poverty
- Enhancing Competitiveness of Indian Business
- Preparing the youth of India as a manpower resource for World Markets
- Diversifying Skills development programmes to meet the changing requirements, particularly of emerging knowledge economy.
- Ensuring quality and relevance of training
- Building true market place competencies rather than mere qualifications.
- Providing opportunities for life-long learning for skill development.
- Promoting greater and active involvement of social partners and forging a strong, symbiotic, public-private partnership in skills development.
- Mobilizing adequate investments for financing skills development sustainable.