Advance Diploma in Fashion Management (ADFM) is a Diploma level Fashion and Interior Designing course. This program specially designed for working Professional as well as for Fresher. The course combines the knowledge, skills and attitude driven by market realities to help an individual on the threshold of career. This course provides good knowledge of management essentials. Above that it also provides thorough knowledge of the subject of specialization. This course will make the students conversant in the use of marketing in the fashion industry; this includes buying, merchandising practices, understanding buyers and various factors influencing their behavior, market research, conceptualizing, public relations, advertising and promotional activities. The course is tailored to blend creative fashion knowledge with marketing practices.
How is Advance Diploma in Fashion Management (ADFM) Course Beneficial?
- The course is beneficial to develop managerial skills in the field of fashion marketing, merchandising and retailing best suited to the requirements of the garment export and fashion retail sectors.
- Those wishing to pursue careers in international marketing, fashion merchandising, brand management, retail buying and global sourcing, product development, retail management, visual merchandising, export merchandising
- 10+2 with science or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70%
Advance Diploma in Fashion Management (ADFM) Syllabus
Syllabus of Fashion Management as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
Subjects of Study
Events and promotions
Advance Diploma in Fashion Management (ADFM) College
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration - ISBM Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration - ISBM Gwalior, Gwalior
- Vivekanand Institute of Management and Engineering - VIME, Kota
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration - ISBM Chennai, Chennai
Advance Diploma in Fashion Management (ADFM) Course Suitability
- It is designed for students for professional development. Successful students will achieve practical skills to progress their careers within their professional careers
- The course would be of interest to students from a wide-range of backgrounds and professions who are looking to further increase their knowledge and develop their careers.
- Colleges & Universities
- Clothing Companies
- Outlet Chains
- Freelancing (Fashion Houses)
- Fashion Journalism
- Apparel Production Manager
- Fabric Buyer
- Cutting Assistant
- Production Pattern Maker
- Fashion Coordinator
- Costume Designer
- Fashion Consultant
- Fashion Show Organizer
- Technical Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Outside Sales Representative
- Personal Stylist
- Fabric Quality Control Manager
- Show Room Sales Representative