NATIONAL SKILL INDIA MISSION (Nsim) - OBJECTIVES
- Bridging the gap for employment generation
- Reducing Poverty
- Enhancing Competitiveness of Indian Business
- Preparing the youth of India as a manpower resource for World Markets
- Diversifying Skills development programmes to meet the changing requirements, particularly of emerging knowledge economy.
- Ensuring quality and relevance of training
- Building true market place competencies rather than mere
- Providing opportunities for life-long learning for skill development.
- Promoting greater and active involvement of social partners and forging a strong, symbiotic, public-private partnership in skills development.
- Mobilizing adequate investments for financing skills development