Applications are invited for Apparel Training Centre.
Bharat Sevak Samaj is organising an Exclusive Program for the Apparel Sector.
The programme will commence after the sanction from NSDC.
Existing training Centers can apply.
All you need is:
An approval from NSDC for the centre. The requirments are
- A 250sqft classroom
- 15 nos of Industrial tailoring machine and lab of 350 Sqft
- A good dining room
- A projector , Adhar enabled Biometric system, Fire-protection equipment
- 6 * 4 cutting table
- Library, Reception area, placement area
- Two bath rooms
- Drinking water facilities
Procedures would be:
- A telephonic interview
- A personal round of interview
- Centre Inspection
- Centre registration
- Centre Accreditation
- Centre Affiliation
- TOT-Training of Trainers (A workshop of 3 to 6 days)
Duties and Responsibilities of the Centre
- Training Centre timing would be 9 to 6
- Training sessions would be divided into 2 batches i.e. Morning and Evening batch (9 to 1 and 2 to 6)
- Machines should always be in proper condition
- The instructor should be compulsorily available to impart the training during all batches
- Centre would be exclusively utilized for only this Apparel Training and no other purpose.
- Application form duly filled are to be submitted to Bharat Sevak Samaj
. On submission of this inspection and other procedures process will be completed.
(Selection of best centre and best teacher in done on the basis of evaluation and rating,which is the sole discretion of NSIM)