Madhya Pradesh PSC invites Online Application for the posts of 174 Assistant Conservator of Fores & Forest Ranger through State Forest Service Exam 2017. Apply Online before 08 January 2017.
Adv No : 07/EXAM/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Conservator of Fores
- No of Vacancy : 24 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/- or Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
- Post Name : Forest Ranger
- No of Vacancy : 150 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3600/-
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Conservator of Fores : Candidates should have Graduate Degree in Science OR Engineering from recognized University.
- For Forest Ranger : Candidates should have Graduate Degree in Science/ Engineering/ Agriculture from recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 28 years As on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Method of Selection : Candidates would be selected based on Prelims Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC category of Madhya Pradesh have to pay Rs.250/- and Rs.500/- for Others & Outside Residents of Madhya Pradesh through Kiosk or Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates May apply online through the Website MPPSC website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 09.12.2016 to 08.01.2017.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 09.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 08.01.2017
Important Links :