The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC) invites application for the post of 2256 Assistant Teachers for Non-Govt. aided/Sponsored Schools in West Bengal. Apply Online before 30 December 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Teachers
- No. of Vacancy : 2256 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate from a recognised university with Post Graduate Basic Training or Work Education as a subject in Bachelor of Education in regular course from a Teacher’s Training Institution duly recognised by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 20 to 40 years as on 01.01.2016
Age Relaxation : Only West Bengal Domocile
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates : 05 years
- For Other Backward Class Candidates : 03 years
- For the Physically Handicapped : 08 years
- For Ex-Servicemen : 05 years
Job Location : West Bengal
Application Fee : General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs.250 /- and Rs. 80/- for reserved (SC/ST/ PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH) candidates through Internet Banking or Debit card or Credit Card, instantly through online OR through printed Bank Challan with Cash at Allahabad Bank branch in West Bengal OR through Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra by cash instantly.
How to Apply: Interested candidate may apply Online through the website www.westbengalssc.com from 19.12.2016 to 30.12.2016.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 19.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 05.01.2017
Important Links :