NATIONAL SKILL INDIA MISSION is offering Assessment Record for Skilled Hands...
Surveys and reports on Manufacturing / Service/ Production Sectors consistently identify the challenge of finding talent – qualified skilled workers – as one of the most significant issues facing the industry. Companies cannot find individuals with the knowledge and skills they need and they are constantly faced with turnover and lost productivity. Here are a few of the challenges:
- Although education and training programs offer students’ knowledge and skills, employers are uncertain whether students have mastered the content and can actually implement what was taught.
- Experienced workers indicate they have the skills for the position but an employer is not sure if they can do what their company requires.
- Veterans may have developed skills that could transfer to these open positions but the terminology and descriptions do not match.
How Assessment Record can solve these challenges?
Assessment Records are unique in that they are not tied to a single educational institution; they are not awarded by a school but rather by a third party that maintains the assessments and oversees their administration and use. An industry-endorsed assessment record validates the individual’s knowledge and skills as compared to industry standards. It takes the guesswork out of the hiring process and provides an objective assessment of the skills needed to do a specific job. National Skill India Mission has worked with partners across the country to identify industry assessment records related to manufacturing / Production / Service career paths that can help employers select the right candidates for their positions.
Who offers these Assessment Records?
National Skill India Mission (NSIM) has developed a one-stop, how-to guide on developing and recruiting a skilled workforce. We all know that, there are unlimited unemployed youths in India after holding a degree, professional Degree or Diploma and searching for jobs. In the meantime it is also a matter of fact that thousands of vacancies are open in Industry for want of skilled persons. This controversy is only because; our educated youth have no marketable skills or skilled hands may have no valid Assessment Records to prove their skills.
Benefits of Nsim Skills Assessment Record System
Nsim provides an objective way for:
- Employees to validate the talent they can bring to the job
- Educational providers to establish the value of their product
- Employers to have a level of certainty about the skill level of an individual prior to hire. While third-party assessment record can be awarded after testing, totally apart from the education process itself, embedding assessment records within education pathways benefits both the student and the employer.
Features of Nsim Skills Assessment Record System
- To improve employees' self-confidence level through Third Party Assessment.
- To provide a platform for the employee to work in India and abroad via Nsim's valid Mobility Card and Nsim accredited Assessment Record.
- To ensure better employment opportunity unique for the skilled hands.
- To empower employee skill achieved by "Learning by Doing" in a way they could marvel in their career.
National Skill India Mission is a subsidiary of Bharath Sevak Samaj, established in 1952 by Indian Parliament. It is a National Development Agency promoted by the Planning Commission, Govt. of India to ensure public Co-operation for implementing government plans. Being the pioneers in placement sector, National Skill India Mission has a long standing track record of 100% placement in various sectors. Our training centers are spread across the length and breadth of the Country. National Skill India Mission is a full service employment agency specializing in meeting the staffing needs of industry. NSIM diligently recruit, screen, train, certify and process employees for several companies, and provide temporary and permanent employees based on customer needs. The centers run by NSIM are well equipped with infrastructure and are fully modern and mechanized.