State Bank of India invites On-line application for the post of 11 Chief Manager, Manager & Deputy Manager in Specialist Cadre Officer. Apply Online before 13 January 2017.
Advt. No. : CRPD/SCO/CON/2016-17/14
Job Details :
- Post Name : Chief Manager (Risk & Forex)
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts (Risk – 03 Posts & Forex – 01 Post)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 50030-59170/-
- Post Name : Manager (Risk & Statistician)
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts (Risk – 03 Posts & Statistician – o3 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 42020-51490/-
- Post Name : Deputy Manager
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31705-45950/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Chief Manager : CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred OR MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.
- For Manager : M.Sc.(Statistics). Candidates must have proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS OR CAs/ MBA (Finance).
- For Deputy Manager : MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.12.2016
- For Chief Manager : 28 to 40 years
- For Manager : 26 to 36 years for Risk & 30 to 40 years for Statistician
- For Deputy Manager : 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through Online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through SBI website www.sbi.co.in between 29.12.2016 to 13.01.2017 and Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents (date of birth, educational qualification certificate, experience to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 20.01.2017.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 20.01.2017
Important Links :