Odisha SSC invites application for the post of 36 Assistant Librarian & Librarian. Apply Online before 18 February 2017.
Advt No. : IIE-96/2016/4231/OSSC
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Librarian & Librarian
- No. of Vacancy : 36 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have Bachelor in Library & Information Science from any recognized university
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 32 years (As on 01.01.2016)
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category : 5 years
- PWD Category : 10 years
Job Location : Orissa
Selection Process : The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written examination.
Application Fee : All SEBC & UR candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online or Offline. SC/ST/PWD category are exempt from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidate may apply Online through the website www.odishassc.in from 19.01.2017 to 18.02.2017. & send print out of online application and OSSC Copy duly signed by the applicant with photocopies of caste certificate, HSC certificate, mark sheets, pass certificate, date of birth certificate, experience certificate by regd post/ speed post to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751 054 on or before 27.02.2017
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 18.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 27.02.2017
Important Links :