Sashastra Seema Bal invites Application for the post of 872 Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector & Head Constable in Communication Cadre. Apply before within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub-Inspector (Communication)
- No. of Vacancy : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35400/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication)
- No. of Vacancy : 110 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 29200/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Head Constable (Communication)
- No. of Vacancy : 746 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25500/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Sub-Inspector : Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector : Matric with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication from an Institution recognized by the State Government or equivalent or 10+2 or Intermediate with aggregate marks of 50% with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent.
- For Head Constable : Matriculation or equivalent plus two year Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board of institution or equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector : 18 to 25 years
- For Head Constable : 18 to 23 years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Category : 05 years
- OBC Category : 03 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Standard Test , documentation & written examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- for SI(Communication) and Rs. 100/- for HC & ASI through IPO or Bank Draft/Banker Cheque in favour of Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ranikhet SBI, Ranikhet Branch Code-0704 for SI & HC and favour of Accounts Officer, SBI Chenikuthi Branch Code-7976 for ASI. SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested copy of Educational/Technical qualification Certificate, date of birth certificate (Matriculation pass certificate), Two self attested recent passport size photographs, Application fee & two self addressed envelop of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- to be affixed on each envelop send to Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ganiadeoli, Ranikhet, District: Almora (UK)Pin No.263645 for SI & HC and Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Guwahati, House No.345, Nikita Complex, G.S. Road, Khanapara, PO/PS:Khanapara, District:Kamrup, Guwahati(Assam)Pin No.781022 for ASI on or before within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News & within 45 days from the date of advertisement for remote areas.
Important Dates :
- Date of Advertisement : 31.12.2016 to 06.01.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News
Important Links :