Aug. 21, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
In present day India, a candidate might have acquired a particular skill through formal or informal learning methodologies. But due to skill gaps, they have difficulty filling jobs. Conducting a skills gap analysis helps them identify skills that they needed to attain a job. Third party assessment record is a key mechanism of quality assurance in skills systems across the world. Here comes our importance…
We are pleased to announce that National Skill India Mission is expanding its network in testing and certification of skilled workers. We have been in this field for many years but this year we would like to expand our wing to reach more horizons. We assess the skills already possessed by the candidates and give gap filling training to the skilled people to bridge the gap in the skill sector demands for that particular job role. We also ensure the skill obtained by candidates through formal learning to make sure the candidate’s ability, through a very competent way. After assessment, We issue an Asessment record to them based on the skill test evaluation. These Asessment Record can be used by the candidates as an additional tool for jobs in industries.
1. Skill Assessment will be done under the guidance and supervision of expert faculties.
2. If we find their score below average in skill assessment tests, skill gap training will be given by expert academicians and make them competent again.
3. We provide a Skill Assessment Record featuring all the assessment score sheets of candidate's skill evaluation. Candidates can showcase the skill profile when they apply for a job or attending an interview.
4. Skill Assessment Record can act as a catalyst for career advancement and boosts their confidence level.
5. The Skill Asessment Record and Mobility Card we provide helps them greatly to attain their dream career.
6. We will send candidate's Skill Assessment Record to various HR and industrial heads for better placement opportunities.
Aug. 21, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Aug. 4, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Improved training and skill development is critical for providing decent employment opportunities to the growing youth population and is necessary to sustain the high growth momentum.
July 26, 2017, 10:37 a.m.
In the long term, an important question is what will happen if the quest for strong Artificial Intelligence(AI) succeeds and an AI system becomes better than humans at all cognitive tasks... Read More
June 5, 2017, 12:50 p.m.
START YOUR OWN BUSINESS…BECOME OUR FRANCHISE
May 20, 2017, 4:54 p.m.
National Skill India Mission is the branch of Bharat Sevak Samaj, a National Development Agency promoted by planning commission, Govt. of India to ensure public co-operation for implementing government plans.
We are pleased to introduce ..Read More
May 4, 2017, 2:53 p.m.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) :‘Recognition of Prior Learning’ or ‘RPL’ is the process of recognizing the previous Learning towards gaining a qualification. In India 25/100 are getting skill ...