Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering
Objective of the diploma program
- To create conducive atmosphere in the department through which the students, can discover their own potential in Electronics and Communication Engineering and cater to the needs of industries of surrounding areas
- Provide practical exposure to the students through modern laboratories with continuous upgradation
- Provide opportunities to students to help upgrade their conceptual knowledge, by enhancing the information sources like Library, internet access facilities, etc.
- Create technical awareness among the students through special lectures from eminent resource persons, through industrial visits and in plant training
- Provide opportunity to improve students’ skills and competencies through participation in seminar, technical paper presentation and project works within the campus and at reputed companies
- Improve the faculty performance through continuous education, organizing and participating in seminars, workshops, national and international conferences
- Motivate both faculty and students to undertake research works and develop products through Industry and Institution co-operation
- Offer Post Graduate Certificate Programme with the specialization of DSP, Embedded Systems and Communication Systems
Candidates who have passed any Intermediate (10th) from a recognized board with not less than 2 years of Full Time experience in a Managerial / Supervisory / Professional Role after their diploma and should currently be working in a Professional Capacity in any organization are eligible to enroll.
1 year, comprising of 2 semesters.
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Physics
- Computer Application
- Electronics Devices
- C Programming
- Industrial Electronics
- Fundamental of Information Technology
- Digital Electronics
- Registration fees - 3,200/-
- Course Fees - 5,000/-
- Examination Fees - 2,000/-
- Total Fees Of Course - 10,200/-
Candidates successfully completing the program will be awarded a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Institute of Management and Engineering Studies.