Advance Diploma in Media Management is Diploma level Media and Management Course. Media Management is a process of keeping track of media files via clip properties such as log notes, comments, scene number, shot/take number and so on. This course is designed to address these needs, developing entrepreneurial leaders equipped to deal with the complex and novel challenges presented by new technologies, consumer behaviour, and evolving business models.
How is Advance Diploma in Media Management (ADMM) Course Beneficial?
- They can work in fields ranging from advertising, non-profit management and media research, to media advocacy and education.
- Candidates can seek employment in sectors such as radio, print journalism, publishing, public relations, research, advertising and television.
- 10+2 or any other equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks.
- Some of the very reputed institutes conduct entrance examination for admission.
Syllabus of Media Management as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
Subjects of Study
Understanding media and content
Managing interactive media
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration - ISBM Kochi, Kochi
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration - ISBM Bangalore, Bangalore
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration - ISBM Jaipur, Jaipur
Advance Diploma in Media Management (ADMM) Course Suitability
- The course is suitable for students aiming to pursue professional and management careers in media-related industries.
- They should be able to identify and analyse strategic and operational problems and opportunities, understand, quantify and access national and international media markets, and use foresight and planning techniques to understand and respond to change.
- Academic Institutes
- India Today
- The Hindu
- Jagran Prakashan
- HT Media
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises
- Prasar Bharti
- Press Trust of India (PTI)
- Film Industry
- Film Producer
- PR & Media Relations Manager
- Channel Head
- Digital Media Analyst
- Circulation Manager
- Digital Media Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Account Assistant/Accounts Executive