Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts invites applications for the post of PRO Officer.
Post Name: PRO Officer
Job Location: IMEA_MiddleEast-Oman-Muscat-Muscat
· Comply with hotel rules and regulations and provisions contained in the employment handbook.
· Comply with company grooming and uniform standards.
· Comply with timekeeping and attendance policies.
· Actively participate in training and development programs and maximise opportunities for self development.
· Contribute to Personnel Departmental Meetings
· Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards to include:-
· Being attentive to guests
· Accurately and promptly fulfilling guest requests
· Understand and anticipate guest needs
· Maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the guest experience
· Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations
· Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
· Appreciate the dynamic nature of the hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers.
· Be able to promote the hotel (and InterContinental Hotels Group generally) products and services.
· Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about all InterContinental Hotels Group hotels in your region
Health Safety & Security
· Operate equipment using procedures learnt during training to company standards.
· Demonstrate an understanding and an awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
· Familiarise yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures.
· Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of your line manager.
· Comply with the company corporate code of conduct at all times.
· Familiarise yourself with the company vision and values which link to our model of desired behaviours that we expect all employees to display.
· .Perform other tasks at the level of the role as directed by your line manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals.
· Desire and ability to improve your knowledge and abilities through on-going training.
· Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries.
For Online Application : http://ihg.taleo.net/
March 1, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
Charted Travels is hiring talented candidates for a Petrochemical Company in Saudi Arabia. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send CVs for shortlisting candidates .
Recruitment Agency: Charted Trave..Read More
Feb. 28, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Asiapower Overseas Consultants announces client interview on 1st and 4th March 2017 at Cochin for recruiting candidates to NBTC for their Oil and Gas/Refinery construction projects in Kuwait. Interested and eligible candidates are requir..Read More
Feb. 27, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
KGT Group of Companies in Dubai hiring qualified personnel for the position of Outdoor Sales Executives. Walk-in interview on 02 March 2017. Male Candidates only need to appear for the interview.
Name of Post : Outdoor S..Read More
Feb. 20, 2017, 12:52 p.m.
Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia invites applications from India for conducting interviews for Consultants/Specialist/Resident Doctors for selection to various hospitals in ASSIR, AL BAHA, and BISHA Regions.
Job Catego..Read More
Feb. 17, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
Yousuf Machines and Structurals LLC, Dubai announces walk-in interview for the selection of suitable candidates for Machinist Turners, Spray Painters, Fabricators, Fitters, Drivers, and Arc Welders. GULF EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
Feb. 14, 2017, 4:11 p.m.
Qatar Airways invites applications for the post of Loading Assistant. Apply Before 16 March 2017.
Organisation: Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Job Function: Catering, Food ..Read More