By Nsim Team
An Electronic Project Developer works on a variety of technical and project management tasks relating to the development of digital products for publishers.
The role of Electronic Project Developer (EPD) is principally a role within digital publishing, although the skills and responsibilities are similar to a variety of different digital roles across different organisations.
There are no specific qualifications that are a requirement for this role. Employers will typically look for graduates from any academic background as long as they show evidence of technical skills and an interest in the digital field.
However, if you want to increase your chances, it is impressive to have an ISEB certificate in software testing. This is the industry-wide qualification that shows formal skills in software testing.
Employers will look for graduates with a strong interest and skills related to digital publishing. In particular, ideal candidates will:
• Know how to use a variety of different software such as Adobe Creative Suite
• Be highly organised and efficient
• Know how to manage schedules
• Enjoy communicating about technology with different people, both technical and non-technical
• Have a good sense of what makes great digital products
• Have meticulous attention to detail for software testing
• Make a valuable contribution to team meetings
• Creatively think of ideas to make products better
• Enjoy solving problems
If you want to become a Electronic project developer, you first need to determine if this career path is well suited to your skills and interests. If the following description sounds like you, then you’re probably well suited for a career as a Electronic project developer:
• Do you enjoy learning software testing and technical skills?
• Do you enjoy analyzing and solving programming and development problems?
• Do you have a high degree of patience and focus when working?
• Are you able to work long hours with minimal social interaction?
Jan. 29, 2018, 3:39 p.m.
BSS Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a diploma level electronics and communication engineering course. The focus in this discipline is on understanding electronic networks and dev..Read More
Jan. 23, 2018, 2:04 p.m.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering is a diploma level course. Electrical Engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronucs..Read More
Jan. 4, 2018, 1:27 p.m.
Grab the exciting business opportunity with a leading institution in skill empowerment and education…Hurry up!!!