PES University (PES), Bangalore recently announced the exam dates for PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT 2017), which will be conducted from January-July and May 2017.
The PESSAT for B.Tech program will be held in the month of May, 2017 and for all other programs, PESSAT will be conducted from Saturday, January 07, 2017 till July, 2017.
PESSAT is conducted for taking admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs such as:
· Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
· Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
· Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
· BBA in Hotel and Event Management
· Master of Technology (M.Tech)
· Master of Business Administration (MBA)
· Master of Computer Applications (MCA) for the academic session 2017.
An eligible candidate should have at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th std. or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
· Candidates are requested to apply online on the official website
· Payment can be made via credit/debit card, net banking or by challan
· Candidate has to print both application form and challan and carry both to bank for payment
· Submit hard copy of application along with copy of stamped challan
· Payment has to be made in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore in case of demand draft. Candidate has to procure DD from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to Manager – Admissions, Office of Admissions, PES University, 100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560085.
Paper Pattern for PESSAT 2017:
· There is no negative marking in PESSAT
· For B.Tech Program:
Section 1: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry – 11th class and 12th class CBSE questions
Section 2: 20 questions from English grammar
· For MBA Program:
Subject or Topic Name
No. of Questions
English Comprehensive / Verbal Ability
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
· For B.Tech Program:
Last date to register for students from outside Bangalore: Monday, April 10, 2017.
Last date to register for students in Bangalore: Monday, April 17, 2017.
Commencement of slot bookings: Friday, April 21, 2017.
Date of PESSAT: May 2017.
Declaration of PESSAT Results: last week of May, 2017.
· For All other Programs:
Last date of online registrations: July 2017.
Start of Slot bookings: Thursday, January 05, 2017.
Date of PESSAT 2017: Saturday, January 07, 2017 till July, 2017.
PESSAT Results: 1 week after taking the test.
June 30, 2017, 2:25 p.m.
Volunteer coordinators are responsible for recruiting and managing groups of volunteers, as well as individual members of a volunteer organization. They must have strong communication and management skills, since they must work with many different..Read More
June 20, 2017, 11:34 a.m.
A magazine designer is someone who is responsible for the visual layout of a magazine. The magazine designer uses photos, graphics and other forms of artwork to create the covers and inside pages of a magazine. A thorough understanding of the maga..Read More
April 25, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
A content writer is a creative professional who understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites. Their job is to ensure that their clients’ content is relevant enough to cre..Read More
March 9, 2017, 2:13 p.m.
Master of Science in Psychology is a postgraduate Psychology course. Psychology is a science of behaviour and mental processes. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching spec..Read More
March 9, 2017, 12:16 p.m.
Master of Science in Pharmacology is a postgraduate Pharmacy course. Pharmacology is the branch of medicine and biology concerned with the study of drug action. The course includes the formulate hypotheses in specific area of pharmacological resea..Read More
March 7, 2017, 10:59 a.m.
Master of Arts in Sociology is a postgraduate Sociology course. Sociology includes a comprehensive and thorough study of Sociology as a discipline at an advanced level. It includes study of social relations, social stratification, social interacti..Read More