Institutions can affiliate their centre to Bharat Sevak Samaj, the National Development Agency to run their courses. More than 1500 Courses are ready in the Academic Council to help the centres
Fill the application at the end of this post
Fill up the Application completely and submit it
The following documents are to be enclosed with the approval application
For Category Courses, Demand Draft Rs. 33,000/- in favour of Bharat Sevak Samaj , payable at Trivandrum .,DD can be taken from any Nationalized Bank. For other countries, Demand Draft for 1000 USD
Send the documents to Bharat Sevak Samaj , Skill Bhavan , Diamond Hill , Vellayambalam , Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala., India -695010
For School Courses, Demand Draft Rs. 47,000/- in favour of Bharat Sevak Samaj, payable at Trivandrum. DD can be taken from any Nationalized Bank. For other countries, Demand Draft for 2000 USD
If rental building, rental agreement
Two Hundred Rupees stamp paper (2 Nos) with Institution / Applicant name for Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). For other countries, two Government Stamp Paper equivalent of 2 USD each Photograph of infrastructure facilities like building, class room, and other facilities.
Photo of Applicant (2 Copies)
Cheques are not accepted
Scrutinisation of application by the Approval Committee and inspection of the Institution. BSS sends Inspection Committee Member to inspect your Place
Rs. 6,000/- (For other states) to be given as Inspection Fee
No need to pay any extra charges. Inspection Committee Member should be treated well. Printed MOU will be sent to the institute with Temporary Approval. The Institution can start the courses by placing advertisement
Signed MOUs should be returned to BSS Office, Thiruvananthapuram, India along with the copy of the prepared advertisement matter.
Approval Certificate along with approved advertisement will be sent to the Institution
Signed MOU will be sent to the Institution from BSS
The Institute should follow the "BSS Academic Year Chart" strictly. (See After Approval what to do in the BSS Academic year chart)
In step 2, the correspondent can select 5 courses from a single category for Rs. 47,000/- Approval Fee.
If the correspondent wants to conduct more than 5 courses in same category, Additional Rs. 10000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) (or) 200 USD should be paid for each courses.
If the management wants to run courses from more than one category, Another Rs. 33,000/- or 1000 USD should be paid
For each category, separate application should be used.
School Courses are Package courses. The Correspondent can run all courses which are available in the particular School for Rs. 47,000/-.
If the correspondent wants to conduct more than one school courses, Another Rs. 43,000/- (or) 2000 USD should be paid for each courses. For each school, separate application should be used.
BSS ACADEMIC YEAR CHART
Inform the total number of students admitted in the Institute to BSS Programme Office, Thiruvananthapuram before August 30. Based on this information, registration and examination forms will be sent to the institute.
Register the students at BSS Skill Mission Office, Thiruvananthapuram by filling up the Registration and Examination forms sent by BSS, before September 30, along with the following fees, in the form of DD, in favour of "Bharat Sevak Samaj, " payable at Thiruvananthapuram . The same can be done up to October 30, with late fine Rs. 100/- per student. Amount for all students can be taken as a single DD. Record Note can be collected either in courier by sending courier charges or by collecting in person.
Fee Structure For India
Registration & Examination Fee Rs. 2000 Per StudentFor Other Countries
100 USD including all fee
Lifetime Identity Card Fee Rs. 50 Per Student
BSS Record note to be purchased for every paper of one course to every student. For example, one course which has four papers, four BSS record note to be purchased (Compulsory). One BSS Record note is Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Courier Charge Rs. 50/- Per Record Note. So Rs. 600/- to be added with above Rs.4000/-.
All fee can be Remitted with single Demand Draft
Record Note, Answer Booklets, students Exam Covers, ID cards, Examination Hall Tickets, and Student Assessment form will be Delivered to institute before December 30.If you not Received after December 30, Please call BSS OFFICE, Thiruvananthapuram and check your Position. Student Assessment form to be reached to BSS OFFICE, before February 15. After that it will not be Accepted.
Question papers will reach the institute Before March 25. Examination will be in the month of April every year. Examination dates will be announced through our website (www.bharatsevaksamaj.org).
Examination should be conducted normally, in the Institute itself. External invigilator will be made available.
All answer booklets should be packed perfectly in BSS cover (student wise) and sent to BSS Office, Thiruvananthapuram, India After completion of all the examinations.
Examination Result will be announced in the month of June. Certificates and mark sheets will be sent to the institute.
All Certificates and mark sheets should be thoroughly checked by the institute authority before distributing it to the students.
Print renewal form (link given in right side box), fill up and attach all the enclosures and send to BSS OFFICE, Thiruvananthapuram before May 30 every year.
BSS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Trust/Society/Individual seeking permission to start institute should apply in the prescribed application form with all necessary enclosures. Application can be printed from the website www.nationalskillindiamission.in
2. Shifting of the existing institute premises should not be done without the consent of BSS Office, Thiruvananthapuram, India. Approval is purely valid for that premises only. Any shifting should be made only before the commencement of the concerned academic year without affecting the students of the institute for shifting, separate application should be obtained from BSS Office, Thiruvananthapuram, India. submitted with necessary fee.
3. The BSS Courses offered in the institution should be a full time courses. If the management wants to run part time courses, special permission should be obtained from BSS Office, Thiruvananthapuram, India.
4. The Following Titles are not allowed in the Institute’s Name.
COLLEGE COMMUNITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE NURSING TEACHER TRAINING ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY VOCATIONAL COLLEGE
5. Institute which run other Certificate, Diploma or Degree Courses should not award any certificate merging the same with the BSS Courses available in the institute.
6. The class room/practical work shop should be in the R.C Building/Building with Asbestos roof and it should have adequate space.
7. Adequate toilet and urinal/water facilities should be provided.
8. Proper and adequate ventilation, lighting should be provided for theory and practical class rooms.
9. Any advertisement using Govt. of India Emblem, giving false information to public without the consent of the BSS is punishable. If it is so, It will lead to cancellation of the approval of the institute.
10. The Management of the institute after getting approval from BSS, should conduct classes as per BSS Norms and to make ready the students for final examinations conducted by BSS.
11. Under any circumstances, once fee paid to BSS by DD, M .O (or) cash will not be refunded and adjusted.
12. Institute already recognized by BSS, if applies for any new category/new courses in same category (or) renewal should enclose the copy/copies of the authorized certificate already obtained from BSS for verification.
13. The powers to accept (or) reject the application for starting new institute shall exclusively rest with BSS.
14. BSS MOU & Approval is valid for only one academic year. Each year institute approval should be renewed.
15. No parallel classes/sections shall be conducted in any complex/building other than the premises for approval was granted.
16. Courses name and duration should not be changed by the institute.
17. If the management is not having hospital, laboratories and other kind of workshop for imparting practical training to the students, they should make tie-up with existing hospital, laboratories and other kind of workshop.
18. Based on the available institute infrastructure students can be admitted. At the same time, BSS vigilance committee will come and inspect the facilities which are provided to the students.
19. The course fees charged by the institute should be commensurate with facilities provided the tuition fees and other charges may be charged on a monthly or annual basis.
20. Teaching staff must be properly qualified and trained. Detailed bio-data of teaching staff should be sent to BSS Office, Thiruvananthapuram, India before august 30th every year.
21. Medium of instruction may be in English, Hindi or students mother language.
22. The Institute should maintain records of attendance of students and teaching staff.
23. The Academic year should be from June to April each year. But new institute can be started upto October 30.
24. Adequate class hours and practical hours should be maintained in the institute.
25. Number of students in each class room should not exceed 50.
26. BSS Prescribes Syllabus for all the courses. BSS syllabus should be strictly followed and are subject to revision whenever necessary as desired by BSS.
27. BSS Prescribes text books for all the courses, Institute authority may visit our website www.nationalskillindiamission.in or bharatsevaksamaj.org for all details.
28. Examination will be normally conducted in the Institute where approval was granted. Examiners will be nominated by the BSS.
29. For all short term courses (1 month, 3 month, 6 month or within one year) students can be admitted throughout the year. On Demand Examination is available for these courses.
30. All Advertisements or Promotional activities must be approved by BSS Office, Thiruvananthapuram, India.
31. Based on the student strength, necessary class rooms and teaching faculty should be provided by the management.
32. Record note, ID Card are compulsory to student those who are undergoing short term courses also.
33. Renewal Fee Rs. 10,000/- to be paid Every Year for Normal Approva
34. For School Courses, Renewal Fee Rs.15,000/- to be paid Every Year.
35. Maximum fee Rs. 15,000/- (Theory Tuition Fee) or equivalent fee for other countries may be collected per student / per course / per year.
36. Minimum qualification for teaching staff should be Diploma / Degree / Master Degree of concerned subject.
37. Minimum level infrastructure is enough to run BSS Courses. Based on student strength develop your institute's infrastructure.
38 Student Assessment Form to be submitted for all students BSS Office, Thiruvananthapuram, India on or before December 30 every year for Academic year Admission. The same to be submitted on or before July 30 every year for Calendar Year Admission.
39 For one year courses and less than one year courses, Tenth Std (pass/ Fail ) is Eligible. For Two year courses, Tenth pass is eligible.
40. BSS is not giving any assurance to government jobs for its courses. Providing jobs is based on concerned Government Discretion.