Stories you may like
PGP REUIM: Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate And Urban Infrastructure Management
Course Duration: 2 years (full time)
Educational Requirement: Any graduate from a recognized university/board.
About the course:
PGP REUM is a post-graduate program for degree holders. This multi-disciplinary programme of studies builds upon the concepts and methodologies of management, engineering, architecture, law, information technology, social and behavioral sciences and combines theory with practical experience and research work. This programme has been designed to suit the needs of students from India.
Course curriculum is divided as:
- Investment and Markets (I & M)
- Construction and Development (C & D)
The objective of the PGP REUIM is to develop a professional techno-managerial leader with the potential to manage projects and functions in real estate and urban infrastructure companies in India and globally, with following distinct competencies:
- Knowledge of investment, development , real estate regulation and management
- Proficiency in technical skills covering valuation, project management, applied economics, urban planning, and asset management etc.
- Understanding of investment and construction in real estate development and urban infrastructure projects
- Skills and techniques of real estate project management and business management