Stories you may like
Diploma in Construction Management
Course Duration: 1 Year
Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized board/university.
Construction contractors and managers are professionals responsible for planning, directing and budgeting the construction project. To plan the assignment, which is commonly carried out with the help of designing professionals and a number of difficult scheduling procedures are outlined using charts or some other type of graphical representation. Often computers will be in use to help managers evaluate the options and decide on the plan that will provide the most bang for your money.
They are also in charge for deciding on the proper construction techniques plus setting up the construction operations into logical and detailed steps. They allot a certain amount of time to complete each step so that deadlines are met for each phase of the project. They are also responsible for labor related issues which includes supervising the hiring and firing of employees.
There are vast opportunities for construction managers in both public and private sector companies.
Public sector companies:
- Port development organizations
- IT related companies
Some Job Titles
- Construction Contractor
- Construction Manager
- Construction Superintendent
- Executive Construction Manager
- General Superintendent
- Production Manager
- Project Manager
Institutes Offering Diploma in Construction Management
- CMS Education Infra Pvt. Ltd - Diploma in Construction Management
- MIPS Education - Diploma in Construction Management
- Sehgal Institute of Studies - Diploma in Construction Technology & Management
- Sun Institute of Technical Education & IT - Diploma in Construction Technology & Management