Warehouse managers are responsible for organising the safe and efficient receipt, storage and despatch of warehoused goods.
Civil engineers typically do the following:
· Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects
· Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages
· Test soils to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations
· Test building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects
· Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility
· Use design software to plan and design transportation systems, hydraulic systems, and structures in line with industry and government standards
· Oversee, or participate in, surveying to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction
· Present their findings to the public on topics such as bid proposals, environmental impact statements, or property descriptions
Civil engineers design, construct, supervise, operate, and maintain large construction projects and systems, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and systems for water supply and sewage …Read more..
Surveyors specialising in commercial, residential or rural property work to increase the value of a piece of land or real estate. They are sometimes known as..
As a construction manager, or site manager, you'll be responsible for ensuring that a building project is completed safely, within an agreed timeframe an..
Ceramics designers create designs for a range of pottery objects that are then made by shaping and firing clay. These objects can include:
Landscape architects are responsible for creating natural and built environments that are aesthetically pleasing as well as practical, in both urban and rura..
Geomatics/land surveyors carry out measurements and collect and interpret data about areas of land, including information about boundaries, buildings and bot..
Housing advisers provide impartial and confidential information, advice and support to individuals about a wide range of housing problems such as homelessnes..
Fire engineering is a field which explores the various possibilities of preventing fires. It can be defined as the art and science of designing buildings and..