Stories you may like
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.S.) is a medical graduation in naturopathy and yoga. The total tenure of the course is 5 and 1/2 years (4 and 1/2+1). This is a unique medical graduation combining the knowledge of modern medicine and the wisdom of traditional medicine.
Following the completion of the course, graduates would be offered a “Doctors” degree and they are eligible to practice independently.
· As a clinician: in Yoga and Naturopathy hospitals, Yoga studios, Multi-speciality hospitals, own clinics with specializations in Yoga, Naturopathy, Diet and/or acupuncture.
· Stress management/Yoga consultant/Lifestyle consultant: In multinational companies, corporate hospitals, wellness centers, star hotels, spas and health clubs.
· As and academician/researchers: In Yoga and Naturopathy colleges, Universities research organizations, other academic institutions (medical or AYUSH colleges).
· As research scholars: In various projects sponsored through government and non government agencies / universities.
· Higher studies: BNYS is eligibility for various courses in India and abroad in specialties like Naturopathy, Yoga, Nutrition, Psychology, Health management, Hospital administration, Spa Medicine, sports medicine etc.
· Administrative jobs: BNYS is eligibility for various competitive exams like UPSC, KPSC etc.
· Government sector: at various government organizations like Dept. of AYUSH under health ministires, National Rural health mission (NRHM), as medical officers at Naturopathy/Yoga centers, National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), Pune, Central council for research in Yoga and Naturopathy (CCRYN), New Delhi etc.
Application process for BNYS candidate. The student can download the application form from the websitewww.svyasa.edu.in. They can then print the form, fill, attach the application, responses and certificate copies. They can send the application by post/ courier the filled form to the following postal address for submission:
· The Deputy Director, The School of Yoga and Naturopathic Medicine,
S-VYASA Yoga university, Eknath Bhavan , #19, Gavipuram circle,
Kempegowda Nagar, Begaluru- 560019
Once the application is received by the University, the candidate will receive an acknowledgement of the submission to their e-mail. Once clearing the test and interview, student can confirm their admission by paying Rs. 1,85,650/- as the 1st payment as been mentioned in course fees structure and shall get enrolled.
They will be provided an identity card, accommodation details, uniform etc with other basic requirements.
Each student will be provided a login / password to access the website where class discussion, attendance, online course materials, schedule, grade and assessment can be accessed and submission can be made.
During admission each candidate is requested to submit the original documents as mentioned below,
1. 10th mark sheet
2. 12th (10+2) mark sheet
3. Transfer certificate
4. Community certificate
(If belonging to SC, ST categories)
5. Migration certificate ( made mandatory for student outside Karnataka)
Attach the demand draft Rs- 300 in forward to S-VYASA payable at Jigani Bangalore.
Failure to sign application form and enclose the demand draft / payable proof will lead to rejection of application without any further correspondence.
Acknowledgement of online submission alone does not indicate acceptance of application and has no bearing on the admission. Acceptance follows receipt of application form, enclosed and demand draft (by post / courier / hand delivery) to the postal address of S-VYASA or In the office of S-VYASA University to the cashier. DD may be drawn on any banks.
The student can also fill the application form online from the website”svyasa.org”, by clicking “Apply online” In the courses menu for regular courses (by selecting BNYS). The student can fill the form online, upload recent photos and scanned images of 10+2 mark sheet and community certificate, application responses. They can click ‘Submit’ to apply for the course. To the candidates acknowledgment will be sent through e-mail from University.
Subsequently they will be intimated with the dates for tests / interviews and provisional admission with fees details.