Stories you may like
- CIVIL DESIGNING; STUDY OF DETAILS TAKEN FOR SITE PLAN. SITE OF DETAILS LOCATION PLAN. PLAN PREPARATION ACCORDING TO THE DETAILS TAKEN .ELEVATION, SECTION SITE LAN ETC
An estate agent or Land agent is responsible for selling houses to prospective buyers, as well as being the port-of-call for those wanting to sell their property.
The buying and selling of property is a process in constant flux, which needs to be controlled and aided by an estate agent. These agents help people sell their properties, providing them with potential buyers, and offer those looking to buy a range of available houses from which they can choose.
Typically, land agents do not require formal post-secondary education in order to work in the field. However there are many benefits to obtaining a degree or diploma in certain fields as they may assist you greatly in your career, as they will provide you with plenty of relevant knowledge, skills and competencies.
In order to become a land agent, you may need to obtain a license depending on the province or state you plan to operate within. Contact your provincial or state real estate board to find out more information regarding licensure and applicable programs.
In addition to obtaining a professional license, you may need to fulfill other requirements in order to work as a land agent, including:
• Valid driver’s license
• Knowledge of drafting contracts (may be taught on-the-job)
• Years of experience in the oil and gas, or real estate industry
• Eligibility to become a Commissioner for Oaths
In order to succeed in their careers, land agents need a certain set of personality traits in addition to their education and experience.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Able to listen to the needs of their client or employer
• Must have high ethical standards and integrity
• Must have excellent organizational skills
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision
• Must have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Must be comfortable dealing with business-to-business transactions, as well as business-to-customer transactions
• Must be patient
Employment of real estate brokers and sales agents is projected to grow 3 percent from 2014 to 2024, slower than the average for all occupations. Employment generally follows the overall health of the economy and the real estate market.
ARE YOU FIT FOR THE JOB?
To become a land agent, you need to begin by determining if a career as a land agent is a good fit for you.
If you're interested in a career with a lot of responsibility, a career in which you get to utilize your negotiation skills, and a career involving finding new opportunities to conduct real estate related business, then a career as a land agent may just be a great fit for you!
AN ENVIABLE ADDRESS IN THE HEART OF ONE OF THE FINEST CITIES IN THE WORLD District 10
Great post.. looking forward to share this with everyone here Thanks for sharing Treasure at Tampines Florence Residence 3 Cuscaden Avenue South Residence Sengkang Grand Residences