Stories you may like
- The growing trend of Abacus education in this era,gives an opportunity to train children abacus based mental arithmetic as well as grows their cognitive skills,
- Inviting SkillTraining centres all over India to affiliate with BSS and Become B'Voc centres of Singhania University
- Inviting Panchayat Wise Skill Gap Testing and Training Centres all over India for Nsim's Life Long Learning Program
Integrated Apparel Management Programme (IAMP) is a comprehensive programme that prepares students for Management Trainee / Supervisory level positions in the Apparel and related Soft Goods industries. It trains the student in all the major functional areas in a modern apparel/fashion enterprise: Manufacturing, Merchandising and Product Development.
Integrated Apparel Development Programme aims at integrated development of Apparel Sector in India especially in Kerala and to promote employment and self employment opportunities.
Eligibility : +2 / Diploma / Degree in any stream.
Duration : 6 months classroom training program + 3 months internship in the apparel industry
Classes will be for 4 hours a day and 3 days a week. So 4 batches can be run using the same infrastructure simultaneously in 6 months and 8 batches in a year.
Students will have projects and assignments during the rest of the time.
INSTITUTIONS OFFERING THE COURSE
National Skill India Mission(NSIM) enables Apparel and related Soft Goods business to create People Supply Chains well in advance enabling them to significantly reduce their People Sourcing and People Training Costs.
Nsim does this by identifying the talent requirements of apparel and related soft goods organizations and then training candidates to meet these requirements.
All training programmes are defined, designed and delivered in collaboration with the industry ensuring that training offered is relevant to industry needs and trainees are ‘Workplace Ready’ . The training is intensive and uses an accelerated learning methodology combining instructor-led class room training, printed course material, computer based tutorials, video and online web-based collaboration of trainees & trainees and trainees & trainers.
Training Programme offered by Nsim falls under 2 major categories :
a) Employability Training Programme
b) Career Advancement Training Programme
- Employability Training Programme create 'Workplace Ready' professionals at the entry level as Management Trainees and Supervisors in Production, Merchandising, Product Development, Quality Assurance and Industrial Engineering.
- Career Advancement Training Programme enable professionals with work experience to get exposure to advances in their fields of work. These programme are held as Workshops/Seminars of 8 to 24 hours spread across 1 to 3 days.
The following program is currently available with :
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Manufacturing Analytics
- Flexible Supply Options
The job roles (courses) for which we train, and students can get job placement are as trainees in the following roles :
1. Fashion coordinator
3. Production supervision
4. Quality supervision
5. Apparel Industrial Engineers
HOW TO GET THE ADMISSION?
- Aspirants have to submit Filled Application Form or Register
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic Interview
100% placement offered for Trainees.....
Interested candidates may please express their interest by email –
Website : www.nationalskillindiamission.in
Contact us: 0471-4014800,0471-4014700