Stories you may like
- The growing trend of Abacus education in this era,gives an opportunity to train children abacus based mental arithmetic as well as grows their cognitive skills,
- Inviting SkillTraining centres all over India to affiliate with BSS and Become B'Voc centres of Singhania University
- Inviting Panchayat Wise Skill Gap Testing and Training Centres all over India for Nsim's Life Long Learning Program
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Its high-level built in data structures, combined with dynamic typing and dynamic binding, make it very attractive for Rapid Application Development, as well as for use as a scripting or glue language to connect existing components together. Python's simple, easy to learn syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages, which encourages program modularity and code reuse. The Python interpreter and the extensive standard library are available in source or binary form without charge for all major platforms, and can be freely distributed.
Often, programmers fall in love with Python because of the increased productivity it provides. Since there is no compilation step, the edit-test-debug cycle is incredibly fast. Debugging Python programs is easy: a bug or bad input will never cause a segmentation fault. Instead, when the interpreter discovers an error, it raises an exception. When the program doesn't catch the exception, the interpreter prints a stack trace. A source level debugger allows inspection of local and global variables, evaluation of arbitrary expressions, setting breakpoints, stepping through the code a line at a time, and so on. The debugger is written in Python itself, testifying to Python's introspective power. On the other hand, often the quickest way to debug a program is to add a few print statements to the source: the fast edit-test-debug cycle makes this simple approach very effective.
Python is a general-purpose programming language that puts simplicity above all else. It eases the programming process by hiding the ugly details like memory management and code boilerplate, and instead opts for friendly, human-readable code. It is easy to understand, so it's one of the best languages for beginners to learn.
- Python Full Stack Development
- PHP Full Stack Development
- Computing in Python
- An Introduction to interactive Programming in Python
- Scientific Computing with Python
- Crash Course on Python
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python
- Intro to Phython for Data Science
- Object-oriented Programming in Phython
- Using Python for Research